At Lane & Associates Family Dentistry, our practice not only delivers the best clinical care for our patients, but we also provide the best environment. It is important for patients to know we care and will support them in getting healthy. We are currently hiring for Treatment Coordinators that share these goals and are compassionate in helping patients. Our team motto at Lane & Associates is “We Love to Make You Smile!” If this sounds like you, then join us today!
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Inventory control of office supplies, patient literature and all related items for front office and reception area.
- Manages telephone calls, controls and schedules patient appointments including gathering patient’s insurance information and updating current info.
- Confirms patient appointments and documents status.
- Ensures patients arriving for appointments are marked here and ready so that they may be seated on time.
- Ensures all patients fill out and update paperwork and reviews records for signatures on health histories, consent forms, and financial policy.
- Reinforces the financial policy of the office and ensures payments are current.
- Enters transactions and posts payment at time of patient check-out.
- Verifies insurance coverage and eligibility and updates info in our systems.
- Documents patient grievances when necessary and relays info to office manager.
- Scans and files all patient paperwork
- 1-2 years of general administrative experience
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, as well as a great culture to work in.