Working Title: Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
Up to a $50k sign-on bonus as well as partnership potential!
Position Type: Full and Part-Time available
Job Location(s): Priority Locations – Greensboro, NC, Mebane, NC, and Winston-Salem, NC with other career opportunities at our 40-plus locations across North Carolina.
Salary Range: $250,000 to $550,000 per year
About Us: Lane and Associates Family Dentistry is a leading dental practice in North Carolina with a mission to provide top-quality dental care to our patients. We are a team of dental professionals who strive to deliver comprehensive and compassionate care to our patients in a welcoming and comfortable environment. Our team is growing, and we are looking for an Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon to join us in our mission.
Job Summary: The Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon will provide comprehensive oral and maxillofacial surgical services to our patients, including diagnosis and treatment of conditions, injuries, and defects involving the head, neck, face, and jaws. They will work collaboratively with the rest of our healthcare team to provide exceptional patient care.
- Examining and diagnosing patients with conditions affecting the mouth, jaw, face, and neck.
- Developing and implementing treatment plans for patients, including surgical procedures.
- Performing surgery to correct facial deformities, remove impacted teeth, and repair facial trauma.
- Prescribing and administering anesthesia and other medications as necessary.
- Collaborating with other healthcare professionals to coordinate patient care.
- Keeping accurate and complete patient records and documenting treatments and procedures.
- Staying current with advancements in oral and maxillofacial surgery by attending continuing education courses and conferences.
- Continuing education and leadership development opportunities are available and encouraged for this role.
- Maintain good oral health for patients who have experienced root canal procedures
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- Accredited U.S. Dental Programs (DDS/DMD) with appropriate CEU Certifications
- Completion of an oral and maxillofacial surgery residency program
- Board certification from the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Strong surgical skills and experience in oral and maxillofacial procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills for interacting with patients and collaborating with other healthcare professionals.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A current state license must be held in good standing.
- A desire to uphold our motto and always help our patients smile!
- Health insurance with FSA option
- Long & short-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Dental care for immediate family
- CE reimbursement
- Relocation assistance for selected locations
- Mentorship Program within the practice
- Ownership/Partnership opportunities
- Company vehicle (based on travel necessity)
- Fun social media campaigns/giveaways
- Volunteer Opportunities with our Smile Squad
If you’re a self-starter with excellent surgical skills and a passion for providing exceptional patient care, we want to hear from you. Apply today and become a part of the dental team at Lane and Associates Family Dentistry!
Contact the Lane and Associates HR Department for more details regarding sign-on bonuses, employee benefits, and incentives.
About Lane and Associates Family Dentistry
Welcome to Lane & Associates Family Dentistry, where we love to make you smile! Our practice has over 40 locations across North Carolina and has been serving the patients in those communities since 1980. We strive to provide first-class care and services including General Dentistry, Endodontics, Cosmetic, Oral Surgery and Periodontics. Programs like our Baby Oral Exams, Child’s First Dental Visit, and Sleep Apnea & TMJ treatment allow us to branch out even further. With partners like NC Oral Surgery + Orthodontics, we can truly treat all of our patient’s dental needs from infancy to adulthood.
Our company offers competitive compensation, benefits such as medical, dental, 401K relocation assistance, as well as up to a 50k signing bonus! We also offer mentorship with dentists and specialists within our company through our ‘Doctor Is In’ program. With potential ownership opportunities, continuing education events throughout the year, and an in-house Marketing team, our practice has everything you need to succeed. Focus on what you love most, caring for patients, and let us handle the rest!
We have a great team of experienced clinical and administrative staff in place and we are just looking for the missing puzzle piece.