Dental Office Manager Jobs at Lane & Associates
Lane & Associates Family Dentistry is a growing group of dental offices currently in North Carolina, looking to expand to new locations throughout the state. Our goal is simple: to become the BEST neighborhood dental practice in the communities that we serve. We accomplish this goal through outstanding patient service. Everything we do starts with the patient, allowing them to receive the highest level of care. From our phone greeting to the manner in which we welcome patients into our practices, patient satisfaction is our utmost priority.
Our team is seeking experienced Dental Office Managers, who will be responsible for the overall performance and patient experience for Lane & Associates. This is a very dynamic position that requires candidates to have experience in team management, operations, insurance, and deep knowledge of the dental industry. One day you could be at the front desk of one of our practices greeting patients as they arrive, checking them in for their appointments, and the next you could be helping patients with treatment plans and guiding them through their financial responsibilities.
We know that Team Members work hard in their roles every day, which is why Lane & Associates provides excellent compensation and benefits. Beyond delivering these values to our Team Members, Lane & Associates Family Dentistry is extremely focused on providing the best in industry training. Team Members are able to continuously grow professionally, which results in opportunities for individuals to take on additional responsibilities within the organization.
- Serve patients with the utmost care in each and every single interaction you have with them
- Live by our motto, “We love to make you smile!”
- Handle new patient communications and scheduling
- Verify insurance benefits
- Handle patient-related communication for questions on their insurance
- Support insurance EOB processing and credentialing
- Fill-in as Treatment Coordinator when necessary
- Manage patient balance collections
- Assist in the training and onboarding of new Team Members with Training & Development Specialist
- Track office production goals and communicate with staff
- Attend monthly Office Manager meetings at our Corporate location
- Professional, can-do attitude
- Career centered around exceptional patient service
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail
- Dentistry industry operational and insurance knowledge a plus
- 1+ years managing a dental office
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to foster a team environment
- Competitive Insurance Coverage (Life/Health/Vision/FSA/HSA), Dental Benefits
- Competitive Pay, Performance Bonuses
- Vacation and Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
- Half-Day Fridays
- Annual Employee Appreciation Family Day
- Over 40+ Locations to choose from with Flexible hours
- Opportunities for Internal advancement since we always hire from within first
- 401K Plan
- Company social events & fun social media campaigns throughout the year
- Birthday and Work Anniversary surprises sent directly from the owners
- Paid Continuing Education opportunities and Conferences
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Attend Fairs, Festivals, and Parades in your area to earn Smile Squad Points
- Employee discounts program at major retailers
Lane and Associates Family Dentistry is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Lane and Associates are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Lane and Associates will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Lane and Associates Family Dentistry encourages applicants of all ages.
Join our Lane Dental Family!
Click the button to the right to view open positions.