Lane & Associates is open for all of your dental needs across the state of North Carolina.
New COVID Policies & Procedures:
- Individuals with current COVID-19 diagnoses or individuals who are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 (i.e. fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle aches, headache, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, nasal congestion, vomiting, diarrhea, or skin rashes) will NOT be permitted to enter our offices. Please call our office to reschedule your appointment if any of these conditions apply!
- Our office will communicate with you before your appointment to ask screening questions.
- Upon entering the building, we ask that all patients wear masks and any accompanying family members wear masks as well. Patients are also asked to limit the number of guests at their appointment (i.e. parents, guardians, children, etc).
- As a courtesy to our patients, no additional fee will be charged for PPE used during your procedure.
- We are also offering temperature screenings for patients. All staff will also be screened as they enter the building each day.
- We are taking extra care to disinfect all surfaces, door handles, and points of contact (as recommended by the CDC, OSHA, and WHO) in addition to our already rigorous sanitation standards. The staff has also been given a new set of protocols for PPE (personal protective equipment) specifically in regards to COVID-19.
- You may see that our waiting rooms are adjusted for social distancing measures. Furniture is further apart and all magazines/children’s toys have been removed (since these items are difficult to clean).
- Please allow for social distancing in all lobby areas and adhere to the stickers placed on the lobby floors.
- All consent forms, treatment plans, and payments may be presented to you in the treatment room.
- You may be asked to pre-rinse with an oral rinse (Chlorhexidine or Listerine) for one minute before beginning treatment.
- Hand sanitizer or hand-washing stations will also be available for patient use.
Our offices are now open to all non-urgent dental care. We will also continue to treat dental emergencies and offering Teledentistry services to eligible patients.
Your safety and well-being are our number one concern. As the situation continues to change, we are taking action to better serve you and your family.
Our staff is ready to see you!
Messages from our Leaders
Heather Barefoot, Clinical Operations Supervisor – May Update: Vlog about New Safety Procedures
Dr. Don Lane, Owner – March Update about COVID-19:
Lane & Associates Family Dentistry is pleased to offer LIVE virtual dental consultations called Teledentistry. These appointments are an easy way for you to contact us from the comfort of your home.
Teledentistry appointments are an alternative to in-person appointments. We accept & file with over 18 insurance providers, and a co-pay may be required. We will discuss and review all payment options when scheduling your appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I reschedule/schedule my appointment? Please contact your local office as all offices are now open.
Are you still offering emergency dental appointments? Yes. We will be able to evaluate all issues on a case-by-case basis. Please call our offices.
What are your offices doing to abide by the social distancing mandates? What other extra precautions are you taking?
- Each patient will have an employee screen them as they enter via temperature check.
- Patients are asked to limit the number of guests at their appointment. i.e. Parents, guardians, children, etc.
- All of our essential staff members are wearing PPE and following sanitizing protocols set forth by the ADA, OSHA, and the CDC. Find out more about our procedures here.
Is your office offering virtual dental consultations during this time? Yes. Our dentists are now offering one-on-one LIVE video conferencing (very similar to Zoom) called Teledentistry. These appointments are HIPAA-compliant and an easy way for you to safely contact us from the comfort of your home. Click here to learn more.