Did you know your FSA can cover select Dental Services? Find out more about FSA options below.
7 Ways to Spend Your FSA
1. Dental Cleanings: Be sure to stop in for your routine cleaning every 6 months. What better way to use your FSA dollars! Ask about FREE Whitening at Lane & Associates Family Dentistry.
2. Orthodontics: Braces and the always loved Invisalign are great treatments to consider when using your allowance. Perfect for dental imperfections and creating a healthy smile.
3. Oral Surgery: Need your wisdom teeth removed? Schedule an oral surgery consult today! Oral surgery can help correct many other dental injuries, ailments, and conditions.
4. Crowns/Caps: This is a form of dental restoration that is meant to replace cracked or broken teeth by placing an artificial crown (also known as a cap) to restore the shape of the tooth below the gum line.
5. Dentures: Both full and partial dentures used to replace false teeth are eligible expenses, as well as the cleaning supplies, sealants and other accessories needed to wear them comfortably.
6. Fillings: If a tooth has a cavity or has experienced some type of trauma, fillings are used to strengthen the tooth with restorative materials to repair it.
7. Sealants: These sealants act as a barrier against cavities that are placed in the grooves of chewing surfaces to prevent tooth decay.
If you are interested in using your FSA dollars before time runs out, call Lane & Associates today & schedule your dental appointment.
Written by: Alicia Wilson, Social Media Manager & Marketing Associate