MORE INFO & DIRECTIONS TO LANE & ASSOCIATES IN CARY, NC OFF OF TRYON RD.
Lane & Associates’ Cary Tryon Rd office is located in the Wellington Park Shopping Center next to Papa Johns and Chanticleer Cafe & Bakery. It is also in the same shopping center as Lowes Foods on Tryon Road, Mr. Mike’s Used Books, and the ABC Store. Our Cary Tryon Rd office is located 1 mile from Waverly Place Shopping Center which includes Whole Foods Market, CineBistro at Waverly Place, O’Charley’s Restaurant & Bar, and WakeMed Cary Hospital. The closest pharmacy is Walgreens Pharmacy located on the corner of Tryon and Kildaire Farm Rd.
Directions to our office:
To visit our Cary, NC dental office off of Tryon Rd. you can always use major landmarks to find us. We are located in the Wellington Shopping Center off of Tryon Rd. next to the Chanticleer Bakery. If you are coming from I-40 West you will get off at Exit 295 for Gorman St., turn left on to Gorman St, turn right on to Tryon Rd. and then your destination will be about 3.5 miles on the right. If you are entering from 1-40 East, take Exit 293 for US 1-East/US-64 West toward Sanford, keep right to continue onto Exit 101A and follow signs for Walnut St/Shopping Centers. Turn right on to Walnut St and then turn right on to Piney Plains Rd and stay on Piney Plains Rd until you reach Tryon Rd. Turn right on to Tryon Rd. then your destination will be on the right.
What’s a day at our Cary Tryon dental office like?
You may be asking yourself, “What is it like to visit this Cary dental office?” Our modern and stylish dental office prides itself on providing a relaxing and calming experience for our patients in which the location is convenient to nearby shopping malls, nail salons, grocery stores, and even bakeries. The perfect combination!
Relax and recharge with us at our luxurious dental office off of Tryon Rd. inside of the Wellington Shopping Center.
Before your appointment, we offer a variety of entertainment and amenities:
- Enjoy free hot coffee and beverages at one of our three beverage stations.
- Throughout the year we hold different social media campaigns where you can post a fun picture to Facebook or Instagram tagging us to win special prizes!
- Watch TV in our waiting rooms with channels like HGTV, RachelRay, or ESPN.
- Charge your devices in our charging chairs or during your child’s orthodontist appointment at our in-house orthodontic company NC Oral Surgery + Orthodontics (NCOSO).
- The charging cords have capabilities for every variety of device, so you won’t have to worry about losing charge while enjoying our complimentary free WiFi for guests.
- If your kids love art, this is the place for them! We offer a brand new innovative Art Room where kids can pull down sheets of paper to paint, draw, or stamp a fun new design. We also provide coloring book pages for kids that want to color in a dental drawing for a chance to get their piece of art placed on our Art Wall!
- If this is your child’s first dental visit our offices provide a special kit that includes a First Visit t-shirt, a pirate or tooth fairy doll, and a special baby tooth keepsake album. Read more about our First Dental Visit program here.
During your appointment, you can ask questions and address concerns about your oral health to one of our highly trained dental team members. Before they begin, try out our dental massage chairs with a personalized remote for added comfort. The dental chairs will adjust based on your preference and our dental team members can always help if you require assistance.
After your appointment, be sure to visit the famous Chanticleer Café & Bakery that’s located next door and within walking distance to our Cary Tryon dental office. Their operating hours are from 7 am – 3 pm daily so be sure to request an early-morning appointment. Their menu has a variety of options which include breakfast items, paninis, sandwiches, and a coffee menu. The bakery serves up yummy baked goods and we highly suggest their famous gluten-free chocolate walnut cookie and their toasted berry panini (stuffed with strawberries, Nutella, and marshmallows). Next, enjoy a manicure or pedicure at the New Royal Nail & Spa salon within the same shopping center. There is so much to enjoy by visiting our brand new dentist office in Cary, NC and we can’t wait to share it with you, request an appointment today!
CHECK OUT THE SERVICES WE OFFER AT OUR CARY, NC LOCATION
Comprehensive Dental Exams and Cleanings
At our Cary, NC location we will perform a gentle comprehensive oral health exam which includes:
- Dental and medical health history review
- Professional X-rays
- Dental cleanings to remove plaque and improve gum health
- Preventive dental health instructions
- One-on-one discussions with our dentists about chief complaints or concerns
- Individualized treatment plans
General, Cosmetic, and Restorative Dentistry
If you are in need of general, cosmetic or restorative dentistry we also offer:
- Tooth-colored fillings (or Traditional fillings)
- Crowns (including one day CEREC Crowns) and Bridges
- Full and Partial Dentures
- Extractions and Oral Surgery
- Gum Disease/Periodontal Treatment
- Root Canals/Endodontic Treatment
- Mouth and Bite Guards
- Orthodontic treatment as Invisalign ® Gold Providers
Child’s First Dental Visit Program
Our Child’s First Dental Visit Program allows parents and children a unique opportunity to celebrate their child’s first visit with a first visit kit that includes a keepsake Baby Tooth album that holds their baby teeth and also tells the children which tooth they lost, a First Dental Visit T-shirt to wear home, a Pirate or Tooth Fairy Doll to hold during the first visit, and their picture taken as a wonderful keepsake!
Sleep Apnea and TMJ Disorder Treatment
Our Department of Sleep Apnea and TMJ at Lane & Associates is dedicated to helping you get a good night’s rest. We offer oral appliance solutions and TMJ Disorder therapy to help you along to the path to relief. Find out more about our services by visiting our Sleep Apnea department page.
In addition to Cary at Tryon Rd., Lane & Associates serves dental patients from our locations in Angier, Biscoe, Cary (Green Level West and St. Charles Place), Dunn, Durham (Miami Blvd and Broad St), Erwin, Fayetteville, Fuquay-Varina, Garner, Greensboro, Hamlet, Knightdale, Lillington, Mebane, Mt. Olive, Pittsboro, Raleigh (Ridge Rd, Harvest Oaks, Falls of Neuse Rd, Wake Forest Rd), Roseboro, Sanford (Tiffany Dr and Horner Blvd), Southern Pines, and Winston-Salem.